Thursday, March 24, 2011

Knitting, List Crossing, Crabs and Popcorn Tea

It's been a crazy couple of months! Remember what I said last post about going out and actually doing things? I've been doing it.

I started Man Hat. Although it ended up being too small, so now it's Elyse Hat, and I'm going to make Michael a bigger one.

Productive!

I've also 20. Get ravelry up to date. But that is so far that's the only other list progress. I have so many plans though! I've added 27. Learn how to rock climb. And 26. Do the west coast trail. Two things that go hand in hand. Going to be an amazing experience, one that I'm totally capable of once I educate myself more.

I'm planning on replacing some of my, ahem, bad habits with new healthy habits! I'm on a crazy health kick right now, as I've been biking and eating right. I plan on going to hot yoga again, but it takes DAYS for me to prepare and not be sick or horribly tired right afterwards. I mean, it makes me feel great, but since I haven't done it for so long, it's such a system shock. I really encourage people to try it! Green tea (popcorn tea in particular, thanks to an amazing find in chinatown) has become a staple in my diet.




Maybe it will make me live to be a hundred! I'm going to keep drinking it just in case.

I'm determined to discover this city. I remember going on field trips as a child and being completely mesmerized by all the incredible things Victoria has to offer. I've been going to beaches and taking new routes home, going places I've never been before and buying coupon books. I downloaded an app for my phone that uses GPS to find neat things around you, so all you need to do is stand in some random spot and wait for it to tell you what to spend your day doing. I've found some awesome restaurants with it already.

It's nice to be with an adventurer! Michael is making me stick to my goals. He's even a better scout then I am in my own city. We found a secret beach.


With crabs!
Yes, yes. I am even more optimistic about life in general then I was last post. I am however, bad at making time for blog friendship. More posts will come! More posts then average even! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment